Due to the unique challenges from the coronavirus pandemic, CHSF has made the decision to move nearer the children’s hospital!
Our new address is:
Suite D17, Joseph’s Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, LS3 1AB
(NOTE: We have placed a redirect on our old address at 3 Oxford Place, so anything you have recently sent in, we will still receive it)
Our phone number remains 0113 831 4810
Our email address is still email@example.com
Why are we moving?
Whilst this year has been tough for so many, we see this as a positive step. And here’s two key reasons why this decision has been made:
- COVID-19 has hit the charity sector hard and CHSF has lost a high-level of income from traditional fundraising streams including events within the community. We will save a significant amount by moving to cheaper premises. All of these cost savings will go towards supporting our beneficiaries.
- Our experiences in 2020 have made us rethink the way we work – like so many other businesses. The increase in home working this year has showed us how a hot-desk arrangement in a more conventional office environment will be much more flexible in the immediate future and long term.
We are moving closer to the Leeds Children’s Hospital, which will be great news when current visiting restrictions are eased. CHSF staff including Sarah Cherry (our new Family Support Worker), Senior Community Fundraising Manager Lisa Williams and the team can visit the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit even easier to offer personal support.
So this move is a positive step for CHSF itself, plus the patients, heart families and Unit we are so proud to support. We are excited to begin our next chapter in Joseph’s Well, and we look forward to seeing you in our new office when things return to some kind of normality.
Our mission to support the heart, the mind, the family and the future continues!
We will continue to provide the vital parent accommodation, medical equipment and ward facilities which your donations have funded for over 30 years.
We have plans to extend family support in the new year, and we welcome the new arrival of Sarah Cherry (Family Support Worker) in developing this area.
The fundraising tree showing YOUR DONATIONS is installed pride of place on our new office wall and we look forward to showing you around as soon as we can.
We could not have completed this challenging move without notable help from a number of sources which include:
- Walker Morris for free legal advice over the move
- Pennine Signs for helping us move all our signage free of charge
- Apleona HSG Limited for moving us from the office free of charge
- Our new landlords at Joseph’s Well for making the move easy and giving us a free month’s rent