With so many sports events cancelled or postponed, CHSF invite you to be a part of our Virtual 10K team!
As the Leeds 10k will not be going ahead on Sunday 5th July we want you to join #TeamCHSF and pledge to journey 10K in your local area.
How will it work?
Be ready at your chosen start line at 9:30am on Sunday 5th July
Run, walk, cycle, scooter, walk the dog to complete the 10k distance
Share your victory photos at the end with the rest of #TeamCHSF
Take part for free
Unlike other races, there’s no entry fee for our Virtual 10K and there’s no need to set up your own fundraiser either!
We already have a #TeamCHSF JustGiving page for you to share with friends and family to gather some sponsorship.
Everyone taking part will share and donate to the same page to make our CHSF Virtual 10K a great success and raise funds to support hearts for life!
You don’t have to do it alone!
Why not take on your 10K with someone in your household or keep socially distant and run with a friend?
If you prefer to go solo, make sure you have a celebration waiting at the finish. Why not plan a special treat to say well done for your achievement!
Whatever you decide, know that you are not alone! Every member of #TeamCHSF will be taking on their 10K at exactly the same time.
Different finish lines. Same goal.
Last year, CHSF received £6,000 from the amazing runners of the Leeds 10K alone and with so many events either postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19, Children’s Heart Surgery Fund have lost a significant portion of income overnight.
It is only with your help, by taking part in events such as this Virtual 10K, that we can secure enough funds to keep being there for our heart patients and their families. Please sign up today and ensure we can continue supporting hearts for life.
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
You can no longer register online for the Virtual 10K but that doesn’t mean you can’t join in on the day.
Snap a selfie at your start and finish line and share it with us on social media to feature in our #TeamCHSF gallery!
All this sound just a bit too energetic? Check out chsf.org.uk/fundraising-at-home for different ways to fundraise at home without breaking a sweat!
Virtual 10K Terms & Conditions
By registering for Children's Heart Surgery Fund's Virtual Challenges, you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
– We ask that everyone is sponsored in aid of Children’s Heart Surgery Fund. However, we are not asking for a minimum sponsorship, just that you do your very best for such a worthy cause, in these uncertain times.
· Anyone under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult whilst undertaking their virtual challenge.
· Participants are welcome to run, jog, walk, skip or dance at a pace that is sensible for them.
· Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs whilst undertaking their challenge.
· By entering any of our Virtual Challenges you do so entirely at your own risk and neither Children’s Heart Surgery Fund, it’s directors/trustees, staff or volunteers shall be held responsible for any injuries or other loss sustained by you before, during or after the challenge. By entering any Virtual Challenges with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and confirmed that you are medically fit to participate.
· Entrants acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organisers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
· Please note that any photography and filming uploaded to the designated Facebook page may be used for current and future publicity purposes.