We are hugely grateful to the Yorkshire Evening Post (YEP) for launching their 2020 “Have a Heart” campaign for CHSF!
- Campaign Launch: read all about the YEP’s backing of CHSF – and our plans for 2020
- Ruby Varley: the Varley family pay tribute to the care they have received throughout their 10-year journey with heart warrior Ruby
- The History of CHSF: The YEP take a look at key moments throughout the charity’s 30+ years championing congenital heart disease
- Heart dad Paul Goodwin becomes CHSF Chair of Trustees: Read all about Paul and daughter Martha
- Myles Wood: For 8-month-old heart hero Myles, the Congenital Heart Unit is the only home he’s ever known, read his story here
Together, we are calling on people across the region to help the 22,000 patients with congenital heart disease who are treated by the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit every year!
And the YEP will be publishing regular articles throughout the year both in print and online to support the cause.
It goes without saying, but your donations are absolutely crucial to help keep the Heart Unit beating strongly for the future.
- Jess Mitchelmore: 4-year-old heart hero Jess wrote a letter to her school asking them to take part in WRD
- Imogen Honeybourne: Seacroft-based Imogen (3) inspired her dad’s office to support CHSF, read her story!
- The day of Wear Red Day: It’s over to you – please turn the city red!
- Wear Red Day aftermath: the charity is buzzing following the big day, please send in your donations!
And here’s a gallery of printed versions of the Yorkshire Evening Post articles for you to read.
Click on them to expand: